The Overlook Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charity that raises funds for state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and programs to help Overlook Medical Center remain in the forefront of medical care. If you would like to become a member of the Overlook Family by supporting the Foundation, you may
- Become a “Distinguished Friend of Overlook Medical Center” with an annual gift of $2,500 or more;
- Designate your gift for a restricted or specific project or allow the Foundation’s board of trustees to determine the most needed application of your donation;
- Make a Gift of Gratitude in honor of a caregiver;
- Memorialize or commemorate an individual, family, or group by donating;
- Make a planned or deferred gift to maximize tax advantages and/or protect current or future income, thereby becoming a member of the Heritage Society.
To donate online, click here.
To donate by mail, checks or money orders payable to “Overlook Foundation” should be sent to:
46 Beauvoir Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
To donate by phone with your credit card, or if you have any questions about donating, please call us at (908) 522-2850.
Overlook Medical Center and the Overlook Foundation are nonprofit. All gifts are tax deductible and remain at Overlook.