The foundation’s Heritage Society recognizes forward-thinking people who have included the foundation and hospital in their estate plan. It offers donors such benefits as
- a seat at the annual Heritage Society luncheon in late November or early December,
- flowers, a newspaper, and a VIP meal during hospitalizations at Overlook,
- a visit to your hospital room by a foundation staff member and assistance as necessary,
- free influenza vaccinations when supplies and federal and hospital regulations permit, and
- invitations to foundation special events.
You can strengthen Overlook for the future and ensure its high-quality medical care for others by
- naming Overlook as a beneficiary in your will,
- creating a gift annuity through Overlook Foundation’s program,
- establishing a charitable remainder trust or a charitable lead trust,
- donating a life insurance policy, or
- giving a remainder interest in a personal residence.
If you have remembered Overlook in your will, the foundation would love to acknowledge your generosity. If you have not already notify us of a will provision, please click here to send us an e-mail message.
If you want to explore the various ways to plan a gift that supports the foundation while also benefitting your loved ones, either call Kenneth Cole at 908.522.2181 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.